10/4/13

Party Like a President!

My nephew said he wanted a presidents-themed birthday party.
My sister said she hoped it wouldn't feel like a history lesson.
What to make for the favors?



Give the kids fig bars that look like Obama.



And coins.



And mustaches. To channel Grover Cleveland.

My sister of course came up with some fun details, like this life-size line drawing of Abe Lincoln (the kids marked their height against the 6'4" president), and this history poster she embellished with party hats.



Ulysses S. Grant looks like he's having an awesome time.

13 comments:

sunsfromsanfrancisco said...

I love this! :)

sunsfromsanfrancisco said...

I love this!

Thomas and Anastasia said...

This is the most precious and hilarious birthday party theme of all time.

Molly de Vries said...

This is awesome! -Bridget

http://ambataliafabrics.blogspot.com

connie said...

so cute!

Gloria Ip said...

You have such cool design sets and products, I really enjoyed looking through your stuff! [:

thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

steev frank said...

I feel like bound in the field of graphic designing and trully it sounds good to see the relavant persons..!! Toronto website designer

Chosky said...

Beautiful

Chosky said...

Beautiful

smallworldtreasures said...

I love the clean and cheerful design of the 41 cent pamphlet. Modern while still keeping it kid themed.

smallworldtreasures.blogspot.com

Amal said...

This is the CUTEST birthday party idea! Is it weird that I want to do this for myself?

Zielony Myszak said...

great ideas :)

Direksiyon Merkezi said...

I am extremely grateful to you for this great content on blog. Thanks a lot for useful , information and blog . That's very nice. I will recommend all my friends on twitter and facebook.

I think you do a great work here to post a nice blog . Really i like your blog . I will follow your blog.
Thank you for everything . indeed I found a lot of things to read on this blog . Thank you .