7/10/13

NEW WORK: The Indigo Bunting + Land of Nod!


Land of Nod is one of my favorite kid stores, and I love their collaborations with artists and illustrators. So I was thrilled to make a series of six exclusive prints for their new Fall 2013 collection which launched today. The prints are 11x14" (fitting perfectly in these frames) and feature several objects that share the same color. Pick a favorite color to hang in a child's room or display them all together as a series. (Land of Nod is offering a complete set of six at a really great price, by the way!)



Would love to know, which is your favorite color? I'm pretty sure Miles loves the red one as his favorite things in the world these days are apples and cars.


9 comments:

Phil said...

Congrats Erin on your work with Land of Nod!

Great set of illustrations - I love all the colors! (Usually my favorite color is green, and you did a great job in that color. Red also really stands out.)

Phil said...

Congrats Eric on getting your work out on the Land of Nod!!

Usually my favorite color is green, and I really like what you did with that color. Red really stands out too. However, all the colors are great!

brittney said...

Red is my favorite - but I think the blueberries are probably my favorite item. Thanks for sharing!

christine said...

I'm torn between the yellow and the red. I love being given the option to purchase your work!

Won said...

love how these turned out! my favorite is the green...the turtle, you know. :)

Ola said...

beautiful blog :) I'm following and just can't wait for more!


www.byblondepeanut.blogspot.com

Caroline B said...

My favourite is the blue one. And i also love the fact that the illustrations are so simple but efefctive and artistic at the same time.

Janiene Bishop said...

these are so lovely. i am drawn to the red and blue, which are not normally my favorite colors, but the string on the red balloon and the raindrops in the blue are perfect!

sunsfromsanfrancisco said...

I like the whale. Sarah likes yellow, Ellie likes purple. :)