PAPERLESS POST: Kids' birthday invitations

CROWN | Available in pink and yellow.



HOPSCOTCH | Available for ages 1 to 10.

ROBOT | Available in red and yellow.

PARTY HAT | Fill in the circle with your own photo!

SUPERHERO | Available as a square or vertical format.

All designs by The Indigo Bunting for Paperless Post.

These cards can be sent digitally or purchase as printed sets on paper. All text can be customized so cards can be used as invitations or birthday greetings. Enjoy!


sunsfromsanfrancisco said...

I love these! In fact, I've already used most of them. :)

Little red umberlla said...

nice cards. although i do not have kids, keep it for using in nearly days.

Little red umberlla said...

although i do not have kids. buy i think it is quite useful.

little t said...

In love with the baby-face one! Great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I recently discovered Paperless post. These cards are a great addition to their collection of well-designed cards!

Lisa Walker said...

I've been looking for some ideas for birthday invitations for my dad's birthday on June 29th. i wish to create my own too. thanks for giving some ideas. Keep it up and more power on your blog.!

dubai apartments said...

dubai kids activities
I Am showing this pics to my kids they are enjoying and forcing me to purchase these for them, lol. Thanks for the cute post.