11/13/12

NEW WORK: A collection for Paperless Post



I'm so happy to announce the launch of a brand-new collection of stationery designs for Paperless Post! They have been partnering with a handful of unique designers (like John Derian, Kate Spade, Carter Kustera, and Mr. Boddington, and friends like Enormous Champion and Linda & Harriett), so I'm thrilled to be one of their newest design partners.

They approached me a few years ago when they were starting out; but it wasn't until this summer when the stars aligned, and I was able to spend a couple months quietly working away on this collection. I'm thrilled to finally be able to share it with you! It's been so fun to put this collection of brand-new work together.

Many of the designs are related to food and inspired by my love for cooking and entertaining with friends. There are modern and quirky holiday cards if you are looking for something a little more untraditional, and simple, colorful kids' birthday invitations too. I basically made a collection of invitations I would want to give and receive.


Also, they just launched a new PAPER collection. I am really particular when it comes to paper printing, so I was skeptical at first; but the paper they print on is super nice and thick, and the quality is really beautiful. I love it. (A little secret -- they have a special offer for 20% off your first PAPER order here; go to reserve the deal.) Several of my designs can be printed and are marked accordingly on the site.


I hope you'll enjoy my collection (some samples above!). And, keep an eye out for more seasonal invitations, greetings and cards to be added to my collection in the new year.

Click here to see all my Paperless Post designs.

7 comments:

christine said...

yipee!

Jenn said...

I love these, Erin. Congratulations!

Liz Libré said...

Obsessed. SO well done!

Amanda Jane Jones said...

wowee! Wonderful work! as always. :) You're so good

MaeMae Paperie said...

MIND = BLOWN. this is the most gorgeous collection!

worldnursingjobs said...

Great job, wonderful collections you got here! Love these stuff!

nicoleslawski said...

LOVE! So much good stuff here.