2/27/12

Primaries @ YES Gallery

I'm excited to be participating in a curated group show at YES Gallery in Cincinnati, Ohio. YES asked several artists and illustrators to create work using only primary colors. I have two limited edition 18x18" screen prints in the exhibition - "Bacon & Eggs" (in the spirit of my FOOD-SKETCHES project).


Here's a peek at some of the test prints. The prints were pulled by the kind folks at Kayrock Screenprinting in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I'll share more photos of the final prints later this week and will sell the limited edition sets of the two prints in my shop soon.

I love the work of many of the other featured artists and cannot wait to see photos from the show. If you live near the Cincinnati area, I hope you'll have a chance to check out the exhibit.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh man. I went to college right near OTR. Wish I was back in the States, I would totally check this out! Congrats!