I've gotten a lot of kind emails from people who bought my calendar last year, asking about whether I have a design for 2012. I'm happy to announce that I have two calendars and all sorts of goodies ready for the shop next week! I have last year's calendar reprinted with 2012 dates, as well as a brand new design I'm excited to release.

If you live in NYC, come out to the Divine Craft Sale in Soho this Sunday and say hello; I will be selling my ABC poster, holiday cards, both calendars, and other small surprises (kids' tattoos! fun button packs!) this weekend.

And if you can't make it out, check my blog over the next several days as I share some of my new paper goods, and visit my online shop next week to purchase them. Thank you!


the catalog said...

OMG! I can't wait!!! Cake poster! Yay!!

cladzine said...

oh how lovely!!