12/8/11

NEW IN THE SHOP: 2012 Illustrated Calendar


I'm so happy to share with you my new calendar design for 2012. Each month features a colorful, whimsical illustration to brighten up your desk or wall. Twelve 8x10" prints are included in each calendar.




Each print fits perfectly into a standard 8x10" frame. You can frame one poster at a time, or hang all twelve together for a beautiful display.


If you frame all twelve, like I did here, you can use these very affordable white frames I found at A.I. Friedman (can you believe they only cost around a few bucks each?). Or give one as a gift -- pair it with a nice wooden 8x10" frame and package both in a box.


View more photos of the calendar here, and visit my shop to purchase them (I have a limited quantity left, so get them soon before they run out!).

3 comments:

Lia said...

Love your calendar!! So colorful!

Shalini said...

What a great calender. Love them all framed together.

oi said...

Wow, you are so talented! I lovet it!