12/1/11

Divine Holiday Craft Sale


Friends, the annual Holiday Craft Sale at Divine Studios is next Sunday, December 11th!

It'll be so much fun, with an amazing list of select vendors (see the list above!) selling their wares -- everything from beautiful handmade crafts, unique paper goods, curated antiques and children's clothing. The sale takes place in Divine Studios, in SoHo and is only for one day. I can't wait to purchase lots of special gifts for people on my Christmas list.

I'll be selling holiday cards, two calendars (including a brand-new one I'll be releasing at the sale!), prints and a couple other surprises. I hope you will stop by the sale and say hello! I'd love to meet you.

(Please note that most vendors will likely be able to only accept cash).

PS: The type that was stitched on this invitation design was done by my very talented friend, Steph. See some of her work here.

1 comment:

simplesong | suann said...

what a great group of designers/artists. wish i could go!