At the craft sale

We had a blast at the Holiday Craft Sale at Divine Studios on Sunday. Thanks to everyone who came out. It was so nice seeing friends and old coworkers, meeting some of you, and buying some beautiful things from other vendors. And it was an extra treat to set up our table between the lovely folks of Moontree Letterpress and Something's Hiding in Here / Forage Bowties. But the highlight of my day was when this little guy showed up to take part in the craft sale action.

We sold a lot of the posters, calendars and other items; but I made sure to save some to put in the online shop this week. I'll be updating the shop within the next day or two, so check back here for more news soon!

* By the way, if you couldn't make the sale, here is a list of all the vendors and links to their websites/online shops on the Martha Stewart Craft blog.


Courtneybee said...

I am so hopeful that I will be able to purchase a cake poster. I want it as a Christmas gift for my hubby! Am stalking your shop like a madwoman!!!

Small said...