11/1/11

Calendar and shop update


Happy November!

The image above is from the calendar I designed last year. I've gotten so many requests for this calendar, and last year I only made a limited quantity that sold out too quickly, so I will be reprinting the calendar for 2012 (although I wonder if people would like to purchase the same design from last year or would like to see a new design for 2012 -- feel free to leave a comment and let me know!). I will be updating my online shop this season with the 2012 calendars, an 18x24" alphabet print and maybe some holiday cards, so check back here for updates throughout the month.

12 comments:

Emily said...

I'd love to see a new design!

christine said...

new or old, i love your designs and trust that you'll decide on something fantastic.

Josephine said...

I second Emily's comment!

Lauren said...

A new design sounds fantastic!

cladzine said...

I agree with Christine! --Christine

Anna Elder said...

I can't wait! Would love to see new designs or a new print of last year's.

Jane said...

me too i agree with christine! love all your prints :D

Jesse said...

either way, i love this one but i'm sure your next will be lovely too.

Ellie said...

Please do both! I missed out last year, but would buy both! And please, please make reprints of your fat kid loves cake poster! I must have it all! I adore your work.

HannaH said...

I was actually looking at my calendar today and got sad that it was running out. New or old I need the 2012 version!!!

yoolee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yoolee said...

i say BOTH! one for home, one for office, right?