6/1/11

Redesign: Oh Happy Day


I worked on the redesign for the homepage for Jordan Ferney's site, which was just unveiled yesterday. She is a crafting, party-planning, blogger extraordinaire and it was such a pleasure working with her on this redesign, timed with the five-year anniversary of her site's launch. Her blog was one of the very first design blogs I started reading, and still remains one of my favorite sites. The design reflects her colorful, cheerful, playful and happy style. Read more about the redesign here.

5 comments:

emily said...

That's such a cute layout! I love it.

the late afternoon said...

oh happy day! is one of my favorite blogs and i was so excited when i saw the new design. it totally captures the spirit of the blog - great work!

Won said...

looks great! nice to finally see it.

shiramisu said...

i love it! what a great pairing: you and jordan!

hello my dear said...

That is seriously so happy! Nicely done!