6/22/11

In Martha Stewart Weddings

Two of my invitation designs are featured in the current issue of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine (Summer 2011). The story features creative D.I.Y. ideas for embellishing your wedding stationery.



One idea is to add an ombre effect to your letterpress cards. My Handdrawn invitation for Bella Figura was given a wash of watercolor paint to give a beautiful ombre look. Bella Figura prints on such lovely, thick, textured stock, so the watercolor paint holds well on their paper.



Another creative idea is inspired by my Polka Stripe invitation suite. You can purchase custom stamps from Bella Figura that match the design I created, so you can stamp away on your envelopes or other printed pieces to match the invitations.

1 comment:

amanda jane said...

Goodness! I love your work. These are lovely.