12/8/10

My calendars for sale!


I am selling a limited number of my 2011 calendars this week. The calendar is a collection of 12 prints with a new illustration for every month. Each print fits perfectly into an 8x10" frame and can be hung as wall art (frame not included). Please visit my shop here!

*Note: I only have a limited number of calendars available. Orders will only be accepted through Sunday, December 12. All orders will be shipped out via USPS Priority Mail on Wednesday, December 15.


One idea is to get twelve frames and display the entire year's worth of prints in a grid on your wall.



(and thank you Cup of Jo, for the kind post!)

5 comments:

Dennise said...

I just snagged me one and I'm so stoked!! Amazing work, I can't wait to have it displayed in my apartment! xoxo

YuMi P said...

Love your work! This is adorable!

Katy said...

TOTALLY adore!

amy turn sharp of doobleh-vay said...

so so sad I did not pick one up at the Martha sale! so nice to meet you- love what I did buy though xo amy of little alouette

rae said...

Sold out already! Next year!