Esquire design

Some stories I designed for the April and May 2010 issues of Esquire.

Survey of the American Woman:

Eat Like a Man:

I love this piece about offal meat. It's so well-written. Read it here.

Tina Fey:

That's me, right under Tina Fey's armpit (photo on the left). See all the funny photos and quotes here.


Kate said...

I loved that article about Tina. She looked great and funny as always!

So, are you still working for a magazine?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - said...

Hello Kate!

Yes, I'm still working at a magazine -- I left Esquire to take a job as an art director at Martha Stewart Living!

Truly Smitten said...

congrats on MS Living!!! Loved the tina fey spread =). How are you by the way? long time no chat, girl!

Truly Smitten said...

congrats on MS Living switch!!! How are you? Long time no email =)

cassandra said...

Absolutely love the condom and popsicle graphs! Great stuff :)

Joanna Goddard said...

OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU when i was reading the article!!!!! soooooo funny.

Ashley R said...

Even though I've seen you previously post your TOC Esquire designs, I never made the connection that you were an art director for it! I love your designs--I specifically remember that Survey of the American Woman design/layout and being impressed with all the information being presented in an interesting way without being overwhelming.