4/26/10

Guest blogging at 100 Layer Cake...

I'll be guest blogging this week at 100 Layer Cake (a really lovely wedding site full of all kinds of inspiration, real weddings, and DIY projects).


Over the next few days I'll be sharing some ideas for thoughtful gifts you can give bridesmaids, the groom-to-be, and wedding guests. Today's post talks about the details that can inspire a custom-designed wedding invitation, with some examples of my work, including a little preview of the most recent invitation I worked on. Hope you'll stop by 100 Layer Cake!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hiee there, it's my first time visiting your lovely space! I found you thru 100 layer cake. Such a inspiring post! Im slowly preparing for my wedding and your work is such an inspiration. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

wonathome said...

very cool! love the vintage locket idea.

Melissa Blake said...

hello, very cool blog you've got!

Karena said...

Erica, Found you through Joanna! Love your site. Going over to 100 Layer Cake now, come & visit me!

Karena
Art by Karena

嘉偉 said...

Well done!........................................

林60102asai_sistrunk said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................