12/4/09

A happy holiday at Design*Sponge


I created some paper ornaments and a holiday poster for a Design*Sponge story -- plus, you can download and print them for free! See the post and photos here.

Emily from Once Wed invited me to collaborate with her, Ashley of Dolci Odille, and Heidi of Our Labor of Love for this vintage, circus-themed Christmas story. Ashley did a lovely job with the styling and Heidi's photographs are so beautiful. I'm so thrilled to have collaborated with these very talented ladies.

Hope you'll enjoy downloading the ornaments and poster...it is my small holiday gift to you!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE these Erin!!

Dennise said...

So awesome! Thanks! xo

jesse said...

these are so cute! i printed out a bunch of the candies in different sizes and put them all over my cabinet windows! they seriously look amazing thanks so much for the download!

theindigobunting said...

Jesse, what a creative idea! I'd love to see how it turned out! (you can send me a photo of it at theindigobunting [at] gmail [dot] com) Thanks for the kind comments :)

caroline duke said...

aw, i love circus things! can't wait to print them out for myself.

ALL ABOUT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE... said...

Gorgeous!! The most inspirational Xmas theme so far!!

Cyn said...

love these but I can't get anything but the poster to load...link isn't working for me at all :(