9/30/09

Over at 100 Layer Cake...


My friend Lianne's unique wedding is featured over at 100 Layer Cake, one of the nicest wedding blogs out there. Check out some of the photos by the lovely ladies at JL Photografia (the one below of the ranch at night is one of my favorites they took).


There's a sneak peek of the invitations I made for Lianne. I'll post more photos of the invitations and jam labels I designed for her later this week.


All photos by JL Photografia, see more of their phenomenal work here.

4 comments:

ravennagirls said...

I saw these invitations on 100 Layer Cake and wandered over to your blog :) Fellow Seattleite - i LOVE these invitates and all your other projects. I'll definitely be back!

AmyLynne said...

I just saw this on 100 Layer Cake, looked like an amazing shindig!

made sweet said...

i can't wait to hear more about the invitations!! they look great!

Petes Speaks said...

I always knew that cupcakes were the way to a man's heart!