7/19/09

OH BABY!


My friends, Albert and Tasha, are expecting a baby boy. Their baby shower was last weekend, so I made these candy bag favors.





I was inspired by the children's rhyme: "What are little boys made of? Frogs and snails and puppy dogs' tails, that's what little boys are made of." So I bought some Haribo frog gummies and put them into individual cellophane bags. I rubber-stamped OH BABY (the baby's last name is Oh!) onto muslin bags and put a small thank-you note and the candies inside for guests to enjoy.

See more photos here.

10 comments:

wendy said...

absolutely adorable. love it!

aileen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://toddlergirls.net

alli michelle said...

I love these! Great idea, and great blog!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Where did you get the bags from?

amanda said...

this is very cute and creative. love it.

brideonashoestring said...

How cute! I am hosting a shower for one of my besties. Thanks for the inspiration.

You Are My Fave said...

Your work is beautiful. I just love the idea of using the little muslin bags for favors. Perfect.

Joslyn said...

this is PERFECTION. where did you buy the muslin bags?

theindigobunting said...

Hi Joslyn - the small cotton bags were purchased here, and you can get them in various sizes: http://www.organzabagg.com/muslin.html

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Oh my. These are beyond adorable!