6/21/09

Simple cookie favors


I made these little chocolate-chip cookie favors for my nephew's birthday party.


I made a batch of these Oatmeal Chocolate-chip and Pecan cookies. This is my favorite cookie recipe and it's from Smitten Kitchen (one of my favorite cooking blogs). The orange zest is what makes it taste special.


I wrapped a few cookies in small pieces of parchment paper and newspaper,


and then put them in small kraft bags. I scribbled a quick drawing on each bag with brown marker,


and stapled the top of the bag with scraps of brown patterned paper.

5 comments:

abigail said...

adorable favors!
They look delicious!

v8grrl said...

I'm going to give this a try for Olive's bday

boody said...

SOOOOOOOO FRICKIN' CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I just discovered your blog now. LOVE your work! It's so inspiring! =) I'm going to tell all my blog friends about you. haha. p.s. I love the typefaces you use!

Une Crêpe Suzette said...

Delicious!

Apt. #34 said...

Those cookies look just as delicious as your work!