5/24/09

National Stationery Show

I went to the National Stationery Show in NY this week. I only had an hour to breeze through the different booths, but I saw some things I really loved. These were my favorites:


Chipboard postcards from Set Editions


The cotton ribbon at Carta, Inc.


Everything at Linea Carta, especially the linen bags and fabric calendars


I have to say the ladies at the Dutch Door Press booth (above) and Two Trick Pony booth (below) were just the nicest.


I loved pretty much everything from Yellow Owl Workshop.


The minimal graphic patterns at Kamal were beautiful.


But my favorite thing? The whale prints at Enormous Champion.


3 comments:

jane said...

we have eerily similar taste! (i loved those whales, too.)

christine said...

what a great round up. thanks!

angela yang said...

that is so cool that you got to actually go to the show!